Forms & Resources
- Click here for attorney referral information
- ADA/Title I Complaint (How to file a charge with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC))
- ADA/Title II Complaint
- ADA/Title III Complaint
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Employment Discrimination Packet
- HUD Complaints
- Living Will
OTHER IMPORTANT RESOURCES
- Guardianship: A Guide for the Families, Advocates and Friends of People with Disabilities - Published by the Arkansas Governor's DD Council (pdf)
- Capitol Insider Blog is a news and information publication covering disability public policy related to developmental, intellectual and other disabilities. Capitol Insider comes from the Disability Policy Collaboration, a partnership of The Arc and United Cerebral Palsy. Back issues of Capitol Insider Newsletter are available to download, and be sure to join their mail list.
- Training and Advocacy Support Center (TASC) - Monthly newsletter featuring advocacy work and current issues from around the United States.
- Arkansas Department of Education Special Education Performance Report 2010-2011 Regarding Children with Disabilities (pdf, 2012 FEB 1)
- Arkansas Department of Education Special Education Performance Plan 2005-2012 Regarding Children with Disabilities (pdf, 2012 FEB 1)
- Arkansas Guide To Services For Children with Disabilities - Produced by Arkansas Department of Health & Human Services, Division of Developmental Disabilities Services